†Archangels Of War†
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of AoW!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bragging Rights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cunnifer
Admin
cunnifer

Male
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Bragging Rights Empty
PostSubject: Bragging Rights   Bragging Rights EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 10:07 am

ok this thread is to post any of your victories whether very close or even a flawless its as the topic says u come to this thread to brag and show your fellow clanmates your wins.

Ok ill go first this is a battle between me and your co lead xxxaxxx, plz note i'm gold.

Bragging Rights P11

we started off opp sides so i knew i had to flank as you can c i brought my scouts nd dragon to his flank where i took his witch and scout i went on to move muddy nd keep picking at the hp of his pyros and bw he was using it to block cleric. i went on to win (he won the first 1 >_>) but it was still a good game hope to play you again soon xxxaxxx.
Back to top Go down
https://archangelsofwar.forumotion.com
cunnifer
Admin
cunnifer

Male

Bragging Rights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bragging Rights   Bragging Rights EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 2:51 pm

Cunnifer Vs. Duckmandm

Bragging Rights Duckma10

this battle began opp. sides, i was actually kind of nervous going into this battle because duckman is an experienced gold jumper and i did not want to be his next victim.
his move was first and he made the smart move of blocking scout with bw. so i wudnt get the kill. I decided to move muddy close to witch and quake in order to lower it's hp intime for a kill with scout next turn. next he either healed or attacked mud with witch i know we traded those two units with me next gettin his cleric and tradin DT for his enchant. I then proceeded to attack his knights while he turned his attention to my frost i knew i was in a good position because by the time he would be finished with my frost his knights would have -17hp while mine where still 50hp note i still had scout and cleric so that also put me in a good spot, unfortunately duck got d/c. but all in all it was a great game best against a grey and i've played some good greys. Thnk U for a good game duck and i hope to play you again soon.
Back to top Go down
cunnifer
Admin
cunnifer

Male

Bragging Rights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bragging Rights   Bragging Rights EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 1:36 pm

Cunnifer vs. Unexpected Death server:rev

Bragging Rights Vs_une10

ya so some grey on banff "toby.." called me out and starting asking questions like he knew about gold than me, it went on that he challenged me to a battle on rev. We started out same sides he must have thought i was using a turt because he had dsm rush with a pyro and wisp but no knights, i used the nj rush without g.a, my first move was to hit his dsm with dt, he then went on to pound me with his dsm i made the smart moving of healing because his next move was to pound with pyro i used mud quake to bring his pyro to -15hp to get his dsm and bring cleric to -14hp he moved wisp to poison cleric i used a sweet LOS shot and took his cleric i then hit his wisp with scout my scouts were low hp so he threatened with his dt i traded his wisp for 1 of my scouts and then started hitting his scouts with knights and dt in the end i still had my knights and dt with full hp and he only had mud frost and dt with -35hp. i took out his dt with knights, he frosted my knight and quaked i attacked his mud and eventually killed it, even tho i had 3 knights and dt left he didnt want to surrender so i had to kill that too, the s/s shows him with mud and frost and me with knights

Last edited by cunnifer on Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cunnifer
Admin
cunnifer

Male

Bragging Rights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bragging Rights   Bragging Rights EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 2:32 pm

Cunnifer Vs. Archangel

Bragging Rights Cherub10

this battle started off opp sides with archangel using a very unique but versatile turt set, unfortunately for him i was using my turt killer rush set modified nj rush absent of ga but consisting of three knights. my first move was to move up 1 of my knights to attack his furg, i missed and he stoned i moved scout to flank and shot his furg. i then moved knight up to attak his scout he moved his dt to attack my scout. i healed and he shrubbed to try and block los. i moved my scout and used los to destone. he healed. i attacked his scout with knight once again, he frosted knight, i moved dt up for kill on his scout, he killed my scout. i moved my other scout and defrosted knight. he stoned again..... here my memory leaves me but i know the combo of knight, dt, muddy and scout were enough to overwhelm him he had separated his knights from golems and cleric with shrubs, in the pic u c he is left with only knights and dt while i have cleric, frost, knights, mud and dt. he surrendered.
Good game archangel keep practicing with ur turt set.

~Cunnifer~
Back to top Go down
cunnifer
Admin
cunnifer

Male

Bragging Rights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bragging Rights   Bragging Rights EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 6:42 pm

cunnifer vs. Breaker+*/

Bragging Rights Breake10

Need i say more, turt battle between Breaker and Cunnifer, breaker makes the big mistake of placing forcefield around my mud he ends up losin his scout and goes on to surrender, thats 11-9
good game breaker 2 more battles and we'll be tied keep up the good work hehe.
Back to top Go down
cunnifer
Admin
cunnifer

Male

Bragging Rights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bragging Rights   Bragging Rights EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:00 pm

Vs. Knowledge
server:banff
acct: Seraphim(cunnifer)

Bragging Rights Vs_kno10

who said AoW isnt the sht look at my beautiful win against a S.I gold Knowledge. The Battle started off as a same side rush. in the s/s you can see how close the game was. i was left with a -6hp dragon and he had -16 hp knight the s/s shows me about to pwn knight with dt to get the win. I was so pissed when he called me a lucky bastard Evil or Very Mad but i still got the win even if i lucked out.
Back to top Go down
BREAker+*/
Admin
BREAker+*/

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Bragging Rights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bragging Rights   Bragging Rights EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:41 pm

wow well i flawlessed Dead-end 1300+ gold i beat tac. UM i flawlessed control206 twice
Cunnifer cant beat me i flawlessed DD i beat knowledge by 3 units. and im #1 in the clan HA lol! O WTF cunnifer i made a miss click and u post the win on the forums Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
cunnifer
Admin
cunnifer

Male

Bragging Rights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bragging Rights   Bragging Rights EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 4:33 pm

well break that's the only win i have a s/s of remember we are 14-12 with you being 14 -.- and if your posting in this section try to have a s/s to show the victory and description of battle
Back to top Go down
BREAker+*/
Admin
BREAker+*/

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Bragging Rights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bragging Rights   Bragging Rights EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 8:25 pm

ya well i dont care enough to get s/s of all my wins there would be to many but dont worry cunnifer u can take s/s of all ur wins and have tons of space left over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bragging Rights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bragging Rights   Bragging Rights Empty

Back to top Go down

Bragging Rights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
†Archangels Of War† :: Tactics Arena Online :: General Strategy-
Jump to: