†Archangels Of War†
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of AoW!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Merger?

Go down 

Merger
Yes, Let them Join
Possible Merger? I_vote_lcap33%Possible Merger? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No, Reject the offer
 33% [ 1 ]
Massacre them before anyone else does
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
cunnifer
Admin
cunnifer

Male
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Possible Merger? Empty
PostSubject: Possible Merger?   Possible Merger? EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 2:48 pm

Hey guys it's Cunnifer here, recently on Banff as you all know there have been an abundance of new clans one happened to catch my eye because of the determination of its leader, todin. However alot of new clans die quickly due to lack of members and recognition so i decided in my mind that it would be best for his clan and ours to merge under the banner of AoW! i believe this is beneficial to both parties it boosts our ranks giving us more members and provides Odin's army with a haven so they don't face and almost inevitable death.
I notified the leader, todin of our possible merger he is currently on vacation and i await his answer when he returns i'm hopeful he says yes. I come now to you guys loyal Archangels as you are to decide the fate if todin happens to say yes should we accept our should we reject?

PS. If odin joins with his clan i believe it is only fair he gets a leader position as well.
Back to top Go down
https://archangelsofwar.forumotion.com

Possible Merger?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
†Archangels Of War† :: Announcements :: Clan Updates :: Clan Activities-
Jump to: